INNO4′ CAD Technician will be a dynamic, detailed oriented individual responsible for working with our operations team responsible for working with our engineering team on national projects.
Job responsibilities include:
- Design and build custom applications
- Design, plan, establish, and optimize wireless networks
- Develop wireless network infrastructures and make recommendations on systems enhancements for optimization
- Configure and test access points
- Test connectivity with remote field personnel
- Provide technical assessment of requirements and definition from conception to launch
- Design and validate RF link performance, quality, and reliability
- Optimize existing network by adjusting radio network parameters, adding/deleting of neighbors and recommending possible solutions to hardware problems
- Monitor and analyze statistical and drive test data to improve system performance indicators such as dropped calls, blocked calls, origination failures, handoff features
- Apply propagation theory, cellular theory, RF Engineering tools and antenna theory to choose tower antenna placement
- Recommend site upgrade such as down tilling of antenna and re-orientation of radio additions
- Lead and supervise teams
- Train and mentor other field engineers
INNO4 is a highly entrepreneurial, high velocity environment. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be self-motivated.
Qualified applicants will have the following qualifications :
- Experience with measuring and diagnostic tools such as Air Magnet
- Experience with controller based WiFi networks, security measures, threat countermeasures
- Proficiency with predictive modeling designs for Wireless deployments
- Internet detection countermeasures
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong organizational ability and time management skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to project a positive attitude
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress
Ideal candidates will have experience with one or more of the following solutions:
- Aruba Networks
- Proficiency with tools and utilities for managing large WiFi networks including Cisco WCS and Aruba Airwave
- AutoCAD experience
- DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems) experience
- Travel is required.
This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company. We look forward to having you join our highly motivated and expanding team!
Please send resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
INNO4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers of employment are subject to successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screening.