Information Security Architect / Consultant
The Information Security Architect/Consultant is focused on designing secure infrastructure and application solutions, providing security-focused architecture, design, and consulting services for INNO4’s clients. The role will leverage INNO4’s QQM – Qualify, Quantify, and Minimize – approach to analyze risk levels of clients, possess the ability to identify areas of exposure, and make recommendations to minimize risk to an organization.
Job responsibilities include:
- Analyze and design security solutions for applications and infrastructure, and provide expertise and
consulting to INNO4 clients
- Identify and document information security risks and propose mitigating controls
- Responsible for understanding complex business IT needs, requirements, and projects scopes, with a focus on information security requirements
- Research, design, and develop new information security controls for INNO4 clients
- Ability to assess current IT environments and make recommendations to increase security
- Assist INNO4 clients in troubleshooting and resolving information security issuesv Authors project and support documentation and diagrams
Qualified applicants will have the following skillset:
- 5+ years of experience as an information security engineer/architect
- Broad knowledge of many aspects of information security with in-depth understanding and hands on experience in many of the following areas:
- Firewalls, Proxies, APTs, IDS/IPS, VPN, Virtualization, Authentication technologies, Content Filtering, DLP, PKI and Encryption technologies, Forensics
- Information Security Policy knowledge, planning, and rollout (ISO27001, NIST, etc.)
- Experience designing and deploying security solutions (from RFIs to PoCs, vendor selection, detailed solution design, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to the changing demands of INNO4 clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to produce high quality technical documentation
- Strong organizational ability and time management skillsIdeal candidates will have one or more of the following:
- Strong business acumen
- Previous experience in a consultative role preferred
- Industry certifications or ability to achieve within 6 months of hire: CCSK, CISA, CISSP, etc.
- Self-motivation and the ability to project a positive attitude
This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company. We look forward to having you join our highly motivated and expanding team!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
INNO4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers of employment are subject to successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screening.