National Account Manager
The National Account Manager will take a proactive lead in the entire sales cycle – identifying prospects and leads, cultivating opportunities, and closing business – in an ethical and professional manner. The National Account Manager will cultivate relationships with multiple levels within the customer organization to create revenue growth opportunities. The position is responsible for meeting business revenue growth objectives by executing timely solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
This is a full time position. Job responsibilities include:
- Selling systems integration equipment and services
- Identifying new opportunities and managing existing customers
- Growing sales in line with company growth objectives
- Maintaining a routine call cycle and quality of outbound calls
- Building effective business relationships within account base
- Developing and implementing account specific programs and business plans
- Maintaining up-to-date sales records on current account base
- Handling all customer service issues within customer base
INNO4 is a highly entrepreneurial, high velocity environment. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be self-motivated.
Qualified applicants will have the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated technical experience with:
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with close attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others to achieve common goals and to foster a cooperative climate, as well as to work independently
- Must be committed to providing excellence
This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company. We look forward to having you join our highly motivated and expanding team!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
INNO4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers of employment are subject to successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screening.