Part Time Marketing Administrator
INNO4’s Part Time Marketing Administrator will have exposure to a variety of company initiatives and will provide direct support to our leadership team. INNO4 is a highly entrepreneurial, high velocity environment. The ideal candidate must have the drive and flexibility to work in a fast paced start up environment, and be self-motivated to see projects through to completion.
- Providing full support/leverage for our leadership team
- Creating a place for our team to work that is efficient, responsive and fun
- Negotiating the purchase of office equipment, ensuring accurate inventory and tracking
- Helping to plan company and customer events
- Managing relationships with external vendors
- Assisting with marketing and business development related projects
- Day to day administration and coordination of all areas of administrative support
Qualified applicants will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Possess an all-star attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in learning more about our business and the overall technology industry
- Exhibited problem solving and communication skills
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience and comfort with social media
- Working knowledge of Adobe, InDesign, WordPress, SEO, Google Analytics
This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company. We look forward to having you join our highly motivated and expanding team!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
INNO4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers of employment are subject to successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screening.