Field Technicians are responsible for providing excellent service for our growing customer base and require excellent problem solving skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to work on a team or independently as required. This is an exciting opportunity for qualified candidates who will help us grow.
This is a full time position. Job responsibilities include:
- Low voltage structured cabling across a variety of platforms including data centers, banking, financial and manufacturing/distribution environments.
- Copper Cabling – Rough-in, terminate and test 4-pair (CAT5e-CAT6) and multi-pair cabling
- Fiber Cabling – Rough-in, terminate and test fiber utilizing SC/LC connectors, fusion splicing ability required
- Circuit Extension – T1, DS3, POTs
- Ability to read customer specification manuals and perform installation as detailed
- Ability to read and follow Architectural / Engineered drawings
- Working knowledge of testing Copper and Fiber (MM and SM) using Fluke DTX Testing equipment
- Experience working with wireless, sound masking, access control, A/V, etc.
- Travel: Must be willing to travel as necessary
INNO4 is a highly entrepreneurial, high velocity environment. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be self-motivated.
Required qualifications include:
- 2-4 years structured cabling experience
- Experience in large-scale rollouts, commercial building construction and the ability to work with a General Contractor
Preferred qualifications include:
- BICSI Certification a plus
- Manufacturer certifications desired
- O1/O6 License Preferred (WA & OR)
This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company. We look forward to having you join our highly motivated and expanding team!
Please send resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
INNO4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers of employment are subject to successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screening.