ITC68 Massachusetts State Blanket Contract
INNO4 is proud to be a vendor on the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Data Cable Products and Services State Blanket Contract – ITC68. This statewide contract is for the acquisition of data cable (low voltage) products and cable related hardware and services.
INNO4 has been specifically selected as a Category 1 – Value Added Reseller for all regions statewide. The ITC68 contract covers telecommunications/data infrastructure hardware including:
- Premise and campus cable and fiber optic wiring materials and hardware
- Fiber optic termination assemblies, hardware and materials
- Termination hardware and materials such as blocks/jacks, connectors, adapters, patch cords and cable assemblies
- Support hardware and materials such as racks/cabinets and power protection Patch panel hardware and materials
- Network security hardware, components and materials
INNO4 is providing the following infrastructure services under ITC54:
- Data infrastructure and structured cabling systems (SCS) design, installation, and ongoing support/maintenance for copper and fiber based systems
- Wireless local area network (WLAN) maintenance including break fix support
- Network, application, wireless LAN and mobility security and risk assessments
Approved manufacturers include:
- Aruba Networks
- CPI (Chatsworth)
- CommScope – Systimax
- CommScope – Uniprise
- General Cable
- Hubbell EL
- Hubbell Premise
- Palo Alto Networks
The team is committed to providing you with an unparalleled level of value and customer satisfaction. We look forward to the opportunity to work with each Commonwealth agency and eligible entity.
For more information, please contact INNO4 at firstname.lastname@example.org.