Compliance with Applicable Laws
The user’s access to this Site is governed by all applicable federal, state, and local laws. All information available on the Site is subject to U.S. Export Control laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on this Site are the property of INNO4 or are used with the permission of the appropriate third party.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. This Policy is to explain our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information You Submit
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Site. On some pages, personal information such as name and email address can be submitted to request more information. INNO4 will not request nor should you submit any confidential, proprietary, or personally identifiable information via the Site.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
If an individual chooses to provide INNO4 with personal information, it will be used solely by and transferred only to INNO4, its offices and subsidiaries, its manufacturer partners and service providers, which are those companies contracted by INNO4 to deliver requested information, products, and services. All such entities are governed by this Policy or are bound by appropriate agreements.
An individual’s personal information is typically not shared outside INNO4 without permission. INNO4 may send personal information to its manufacturer partners and service provider companies under any of the following circumstances:
- With an individual’s consent
- When necessary to provide a product or service that is requested
- As part of a joint sales promotion
- To keep an individual up to date on the latest product announcements, product updates, special offers or other applicable information
We will also disclose personal information if required or permitted to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety or the public.
Ability to Opt-Out
Under this Policy, INNO4 assumes an individual has given us consent to collect and use his or her personal information in accordance with this Policy unless the individual has taken action to indicate that he or she does not consent. INNO4 provides individuals who elect to receive electronic or other communications the ability to opt-out of those communications at any time by sending us a notice to unsubscribe.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
When you visit our Site, we may send you a cookie. Cookies may be used in the following ways:
- To help us recognize you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to our Site, to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests, or to avoid showing you the same advertisements repeatedly.
- To develop leads for our internal sales group and our business partners and provide direct marketing communications to you if you have explicitly consented to receive such communications.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our Site. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
- Two types of cookies may be used on this Site: session cookies (which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site) and persistent cookies (which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer, though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser, as well as delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled/deleted.
Third Party Sites
This Site provides links to other third party websites that are outside INNO4’s control and not covered by this Policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these third party websites.
Our Commitment to Information Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
INNO4 may amend this Policy from time to time. We will notify you by posting a revised statement on this Site.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at (877) 496-4666 or email@example.com.