The Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting projects from inception through operational completion with responsibility for productivity and financials throughout the project lifecycle. The ideal candidate will have superior customer service skills and must be able to communicate both written and verbally with the internal project team.
This is a full time position. Job responsibilities include:
- Support projects from inception through operational completion with responsibility for productivity and financials throughout the project life cycle
- Develop and monitor project plan including schedules, resources, budget and daily tasks
- Follow up with project managers and subcontractors on a daily basis to provide digital communications reporting of project portfolio up through the project team
- Operational Dashboard: Maintain and update operations within a web based collaborative environment
- Financial Dashboard: Track program labor and material expenses, revenue and establish financial matrices associated with the program / project
- Manage field efforts and forecast upcoming workloads and their requirements
- Manage projects to INNO4 quality and profitability standards
- Maintain and apply current industry best practices and associated technology advances
INNO4 is a highly entrepreneurial, high velocity environment. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be self-motivated.
Qualified applicants will have the following qualifications:
- Superior customer service skills
- Must be able to communicate written and verbally throughout the internal project team
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Associate’s Degree or advanced
- 1-3 years Project Management Experience managing high visibility projects in a fast-paced, schedule-driven environment
- Knowledge of Structured Cabling Systems/Construction experience
- Must have experience with the following programs: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Microsoft Project and Visio
This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company. We look forward to having you join our highly motivated and expanding team!
Please send resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
INNO4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers of employment are subject to successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screening.