IT Project Manager
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing and building projects and project teams with budgetary responsibility. In this dynamic role, this person will take the lead on multiple simultaneous projects as well as the planning, coordination, problem solving, task assignments, schedule monitoring, escalation, and status gathering. The ideal candidate is expected to have a technical background and to be highly proficient in professional project management methodologies managing project expectations, scope, risk, and changes.
The project manager will work with cross-functional teams to deliver project outputs on time, within budget, and with quality results. This person will plan, organize, monitor, and oversee several cross-functional projects simultaneously in order to meet defined requirements or business specifications. This is a full time position.
Job responsibilities include:
- Lead projects from inception through completion with responsibility for productivity through all phases of the project
- Manage information security services and technology integration projects including but not limited incident response, firewall migration, and endpoint solution deployment
- Develop and monitor project plan including schedules, resources, budget and daily tasks
- Manage cross-functional teams in the planning and execution of projects by the planning and tracking of tasks, schedules, and resources sales team, customers, and delivery personnel
- Monitor project budget and deliverables
- Provide hands-on day to day operational support as needed
- Ability to create project plans with timelines on multiple vendor IT security products and installations
- Streamline project communication by acting as the primary resource for all team members and the project sponsor
- Ensure that information security project objectives are defined and aligned with INNO4 standards
- Identify risks and create plans for mitigation with the team, proactively escalating when appropriate
- Manage projects to INNO4 quality and profitability standards
- Maintain and apply up-to date industry trends and associated technology advances
INNO4 is a highly entrepreneurial, high velocity environment. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be self-motivated.
Qualified applicants will have the following qualifications:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and consultative skills
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- 5+ years experience in information technology
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience managing rollouts and implementations of any of the following information security solutions – Perimeter security infrastructure (firewalls, IDS/IPS, DLP, etc), endpoint protection, SaaS/“cloud” security, virtualization/containers, “0-day”/APT, SIEM/“Big Data” analytic correlation
- Working experience with enterprise mobility management / mobile device management solutions
This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company. We look forward to having you join our highly motivated and expanding team!
Please send resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
INNO4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers of employment are subject to successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screening.