The project manager will work with cross-functional teams to deliver project outputs on time, within budget, and with quality results. This person will plan, organize, monitor, and oversee several cross-functional projects simultaneously in order to meet defined requirements or business specifications.
This is a full time position. Job responsibilities include:
- Lead projects from inception through operational completion with responsibility for productivity and financials throughout the project life cycle
- Develop and monitor project plan including schedules, resources, budget and daily tasks
- Generate small proposals in support of local sales efforts requiring a solid working knowledge of material and labor costs factors
- Follow up with project managers and subcontractors on a daily basis to provide digital communications reporting of project portfolio up through the project team
- Operational Dashboards: Maintain and update operations within a web based collaborative environment
- Financial Dashboard: Track program labor and material expenses, revenue and establish financial matrices associated with the program / project
- Manage field efforts and forecast upcoming workloads and their requirements
- Manage cross-functional teams in the planning and execution of projects by developing and tracking tasks, schedules, customer requirements, and final delivery
- Streamline project communication by acting as the primary resource for all team members and the project sponsor
- Manage projects to INNO4 quality and profitability standards
- Maintain and apply current industry best practices and associated technology advances
- Travel: Must be willing to travel in the northeast
INNO4 is a highly entrepreneurial, high velocity environment. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be self-motivated.
Qualified applicants will have the following qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years of Project Management experience managing high visibility projects in a fast-paced, schedule-driven environment
- Solid working knowledge of Structured Cabling Systems from an installation and basic design perspective
- Must be able to communicate written and verbally throughout the internal project team
- Solid working knowledge of costs, revenue and the factors that drive these numbers for a profitable delivery of the customer’s end product
- Working knowledge of Manufacturer product lines such as Commscope, Berk-Tek, Ortronics, Belden, Corning, etc.
- Must have experience with the following programs: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Microsoft Project and Visio
- Prior experience with large scale structured cable and data network rollouts a plus
This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company. We look forward to having you join our highly motivated and expanding team!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
INNO4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers of employment are subject to successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screening.